Steel BuildingsFrom the UK's number 1 distributor...
Using cold rolled steel that gives us a high tensile, durable and very strong build for less weight than traditional construction methods means we can deliver the steel buildings direct to you included in the price we quote you.
Along with the unit you get the architectural drawings for the whole aspect of the steel building, base slab, elevations, roof and floor plan – which will be important if you require planning permission. (These can be supplied at an earlier stage, see our formal quote for more details). A build manual particular to your specific building is also sent to you (via e-mail).
Steel framework calculations/certification is also available should your local building control department require it – price for this on application.
Steel Building Variations:
- Composite insulated cladding
- Good range of colours to suit most locations, rural, domestic, industrial
(greens, greys, blues, browns, black and white)
- Huge range of roller shutter door sizes, domestic and industrial
(good range of matching colours)
- PA – personnel access doors, with wheelchair access width,
- Skylights for both single skin or insulated units.
- We always include Anti drip coating on single skin units (except open units)
- Foam fillers are included
- Rainwater goods are always included
- Windows are available.
- Electric opening for roller doors (optional)
We can and have provided and installed the following, steel recycling centre’s, steel Valeting unit, steel MOT stations, insulated workshop buildings, steel aircraft hanger, steel tractor sheds, most sizes are possible for us to do, simply let us know the sizes required and we can advise if we can design a steel building for you that will be suitable for you.